What Is The Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman Programme?
- A programme for women who want to work on long term pelvic floor, core and overall fitness, at all life stages, from pregnancy through to post natal, menopause and beyond.
- A 6 or 12 week course centred around exercise, nutrition and self care, all designed to improve your core and pelvic floor function, as well as your general health and wellbeing.
- An evidence based system created by Pelvic Health Expert Jenny Burrell and Michelle Lyons, a globally respected Women’s Health Physiotherapist;
- Includes eternal access to online workouts, recipes and advice, as well as your free exercise kit and education booklet.
Who Is This Programme For?
This programme is for you if one or more apply to you…
- you want a better functioning pelvic floor;
- you have an ‘oops’ moment when you sneeze or cough;
- you have lower back pain linked to a ‘weak core’;
- you have a small tummy gap that you want to heal;
- you want a better looking belly but you know you need to ‘go deeper’ to make effective changes.
How does it work?
The course is split into 2 phases:
Phase 1: you’ll attend 6 weekly classes, which will include 45 minutes of exercise and 15 minutes or more of learning. You’ll learn so much about your pelvic floor and core, and will receive a huge array of tips on how to improve bladder and bowel function, nutrition, sleep and self care to achieve the best core and overall health.
Phase 2 (optional): now you have made gains and are familiar with the programme you will move online for another 6 weeks where you will have access to even more new workouts and resources so you can progress further, with ongoing support from me online. The second online phase is optional but comes highly recommended by the course’s founder Jenny Burrell and myself.
Our next 6 week live programmes (Phase 1)
To book, please pay a deposit of £50 via the link below, and I will be in touch to send you a pelvic health screening form, so we can check this programme is a good fit for you. See terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- to secure a place on the course you need to have completed the pelvic health questionnaire and paid the initial instalment of £50, then 3 weeks prior to the course, the remaining £97 for Phase 1 or the remaining £167 for Phase 1 & 2 needs to be paid as stated in the booking information (please ask me if you’d prefer to spread the cost over several payments).
- the client may cancel this agreement at any time. The cancellation must be received by Julia Willmott in writing ( firstname.lastname@example.org). They will be subject to the following cancellation charges:
- If the cancellation is received less than 3 weeks in advance, 75% of the total course fee is retained.
- If the cancellation is received 2 weeks or less in advance, 100% of the total course fee is retained.
- If the client cannot attend the course for medical reasons, a refund will be considered on presentation of a written note from a medical professional, or they can carry the payment over to a future course if appropriate.
- If the client does not attend the course no refund will be given.
- Julia Willmott will always try to ensure courses are run on the dates specified. However we reserve the right to cancel bookings in certain circumstances and if this happens, the client will be offered an alternative date.
1 to 1 Sessions:
Working 1 to 1 with me is a great option if you want more flexibility with session times and a more bespoke service.
1 to 1 sessions are £300 per 6 week block, and can be paid in instalments if preferred. Sessions take place in the upstairs studio at Sheet Village Hall in Petersfield. Please contact me for availability.
Are you ready to take control of your Pelvic Floor? Then get in touch today…
I have felt an
I have felt an improvement in my sexual health
I quickly saw
I quickly saw a physical change in my stomach muscles
I’m now able
I'm now able to run without any worries about leakage